Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday-


We had a wonderful 3 day weekend. Now, it's time to get back to a schedule and I'm trying to figure out how to start.

  • I'm running low on my homemade laundry detergent, so I'm going to make some more today. Last time, I made liquid, using one of my husband's work buckets. He wants it back, and I don't have a substitute, so I'm going to try this recipe (#4) and make powder detergent this time.

  • School kicks back up today-I would like to do 20 more days of school before Pink 3 comes at the end of the month, don't know if that will happen or not. Right now, I'm wondering how to cram 5 days of school into the 3 we have available this week! My type A personality doesn't know how to enjoy the benefits of homeschooling, yet.

  • Avery is doing really well in school-her handwriting is very good and she's starting to read simple words. It's so exciting to experience learning to read with her.

  • The girls are going to a friend's house this afternoon for a play date. I'm looking forward to a nap!

  • 2 of the 3 vehicles we have currently aren't working. ugh...

  • Didn't do MPM this week. Last week was crazy, I only made one meal on my list, so I'll just use last week's menu and start over next week.

  • Dave Freeman said that Sept. 1 was the start of Fall. I got out our fall decor over the weekend. Everyone who's been over said I put it out too early...

  • Did several loads of laundry for Pink 3. We picked out a crib. I'll post pix when the nursery is finished.

  • I'd like to get 2 more date nights in before the baby comes. I miss being ALONE with my husband!

  • Our friends, Troy and Lissa, had a son last Friday. Gabriel Luke was 8lbs. 6 oz and 21 inches long. We got to visit them at the hospital and he looked perfect!

Well, it's 8:30am-McKenna just got up, Avery is still sleeping. I'm enjoying my computer time before "life" begins. Now, McKenna wants to color on the computer, so I'm off. I hope you all have a great Tuesday!


No comments: