Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

What I'm thankful for this year....

  • my family-I have the best parents in the world, the best sister in the world, and the best in-laws, nieces, nephews, cousins, etc...no family quarrels, no scandals, no drama, just fun and lots of laughs... and basketball.
  • my husband, my best friend, my soul mate. I love Kevin more today than ever. I wouldn't go to California with anyone else.
  • Avery, McKenna, and Presley-my 3 precious girls. I can't imagine life without them. Each one is so different and special and my life is better because they're in it.
  • My heavenly Father, who is in control of everything, especially when I feel like I'm not in control of anything.
  • Doctors who take care of us and give us amoxicillin
  • The family who took Abby and gave her a new home. I miss her so much and tears fill my eyes every time I think of her. I never knew I'd miss a silly dog so much. As dumb as this sounds this is the hardest thing about the our move, primarily because it was a permanent good-bye.
  • that Kevin has a job and that he can provide for our family
  • for crayons and markers and white paper that keep Avery and McKenna occupied for hours.
  • for books that Presley loves to read and the blankie that brings her comfort
  • for my i-phone. If you have one, you know what I mean...
  • for the fact that I was able to enjoy u-verse for the last few months. I'm already missing it.
  • we are a few steps closer to being debt free (darn you student loans!)
  • the warmer weather that awaits us in Pasadena!
  • that through all of the chaos going on in our lives right now, our family is thriving. We all get along, we still like each other, and we're excited for what God has in store for us!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: