Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home pt 2


Here is a shot of the upstairs. The hallway has empty picture frames and will display the kids' artwork.
Our bedroom-and Caleb's too, for now-

Our bath-I swore that I wouldn't share this tub with the kids. But, if you see the big yellow baby bath sponge, you'll know that didn't last long...
Avery's bedroom-
Here is the artwork my friend painted for her. She loves it and so do I.

As I noted in yesterday's post-I didn't take all of the pictures ;-)

Caleb's room-he hasn't slept in it yet, but Presley sure likes to play in it, as you can see.
Avery provided the artwork for his room-
Hall cabinet area-

McKenna and Presley's room-front shot-
McKenna's side-check out the flower lights from IKEA-
Presley's side-

Kids bath-
And, I think that's it. I didn't get shots of the back yard, yet. We have a great garden area with a lot of potential. Neither Kevin nor I have green thumbs, so we are trying to decide what to do.
Next on the list-take Avery and McKenna school shopping!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Looks great and that you are settled! I cannot show Mads that the girls rooms are painted. She has been bugging me to paint her green but I want to paint my scrap room green! I guess we will see who wins out! LOL! I am such a procrasnator about painting and now that JPS tore his rotator cuff I guess I can wait a while longer. Painting is not something I will tackle by myself but it may be a fear I need to overcome! Thanks for sharing the pictures...it looks beautiful and so glad you are out of the apt!

Michelle Osborn said...

Hey, Missy-

I must confess, the rooms were already painted those colors so we got bedding and stuff to match, so we wouldn't have to paint again! Kevin and I painted our room because it was a mauve color, but that's the only room we had to change. We got lucky this time!

BTW-I think an orange/rust color would be great for a scrap room. Or, fuschia or turquoise would be great for Mad's room!