Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A day in the life...

Here is the rundown-
  • the girls slept in until 8am
  • I had a dr. appt at 9:40-saw the dr. at 10:30-good thing I brought school with us. Avery finished Math and Phonics in the waiting room, McKenna and Kevin kept busy with Hidden Playgrounds
  • Found out Sept. 26 will be pink 3's birthday, maybe...
  • went to visit Rachel and her kids, ended up eating lunch with them at the Friends U. cafeteria
  • came home, worked on History (studied Australia) and Language Arts with Ave, McKenna "rested" while watching Angelina the Ballerina
  • McKenna and I both had eye dr. appts this afternoon. She was GREAT! At 3 years old, she has the beginning of astigmatism, has 20/40 vision, but the dr. said she should be fine for 2 more years.
  • At 33, I have the beginnings of cataracts, dr. told me to wear sunglasses more. My left eye is getting worse (I didn't think I could get worse) Got contact rx for -9.0 I made sure that I reminded the dr. that I really want to have lasik in a few years. She politely reminded me that I'm not a candidate, yet...
  • went to Target to get a few things for a big day tomorrow!
  • Found out my aunt is having a heart procedure tomorrow. Don't know much else. If you think about it, please pray for Marlene and her doctors.
  • had a great day, but I'm exhausted now. Days like today make me appreciate the days when we don't have much, if any, outside activities going on.
  • Last night was the 1st time we put gas in the van in 3 weeks! I think I made up for it today-
  • Looking forward to tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments: