Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Menu

Here's the plan for what will be gracing the table at Osborn Abode tomorrow-good friends from Ky and now, Pasadena, are coming up to spend the day with us. I'm really missing my mom's cooking right now. I got a roaster from my MIL 10 years ago and I'm using it for the first time tomorrow.
  • Roasted turkey
  • mashed potatoes and gravy
  • stuffing with raisens and without
  • cranberry sauce
  • sweet potato casserole-Amy's making this and I can't wait to try it!
  • pineapple casserole-another favorite of Amy's that I'm looking forward to
  • green been casserole
  • corn pudding
  • brussel sprouts-saw this on Throwdown with Bobby Flay and the girls wanted me to make it
  • pea salad
  • homemade crescent rolls
  • sweet tea
  • spiced cider-apple cider w/ red hots melted in
  • pecan pie
  • pumpkin pie
  • whipped cream
If you want recipes to any of these, let me know :-) Now. I. Must. Get. To. Work. Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be grateful for...

No comments: