Presley Faith turns 1 today. I'm so happy and so sad at the same time. It's a weird feeling. I want her to progress and grow. I just don't want her to progress and grow.
- She knows and can say several words-mama, da, shoes, bath, purse, uh-oh, dog, ball, nigh nigh, juice, bye bye and shhh.
- She loves to wave at people and blow kisses. Her smile melts my heart. She's a smart girl and feisty, too.
- She will hear me turn on the faucet in the bath tub and make a run (or really quick crawl) into the bathroom and try to climb in the tub.
- She hates getting her diaper changed and will only lay still if I give her a book to read.
- She loves books-right now her favorite is Peek a Who and Moo Bah la la la.
- She loves her sisters dearly. Her face lights up when Avery gets home from school. She squeals with glee when McKenna sings to her.
- She loves food-pretty much any kind of food. Except peas. She hates peas.
- She loves her blankie-she takes it everywhere.
- She's the best baby in the whole world. I don't know how I got the blessing of being her mom, but I'm forever grateful. I love her with my whole being and pray she grows to love Jesus and others the way He created her to.