Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy thoughts

I've heard 2 comments so far this week that have filled my love tank, so to speak.

The first one came a few days ago, when I was talking to Avery about school. She said she missed home schooling and liked home school better than her school now. I was quite surprised by this. Lately, she's talked about how easy school is and how she's bored alot of the time. I'm thinking, man, it's just September, we have a long way to go...I miss home school, too.

The second one came just a few minutes ago. I was teaching vocal literature and, at the end of class, one of the students came up to me and said, "Wow, I didn't even know I had to take this class, but I'm so glad I did, because I love it!"

These 2 comments, or compliments have totally made my week. God knew I needed to hear them and I did, loud and clear! Thanks, God-

No comments: