- having the house to ourselves
- NOT watching Curious George or Clifford in the mornings
- getting to eat junk food without sharing (except w/ each other)
- cleaning the house without it getting messy right afterwards
- having the computers to ourselves, not going to coloring.com or webkinz.com
Last night, Kevin mowed, I fixed his favorite dinner and we watched Batman Begins. After 2 days without them, this house is way too quiet. I'm ready for them to be home. This afternoon, we'll make the trip to Sterling college to pick up the girls, catch up with old friends, and participate in the camp's last worship service.
I'm looking forward to the weekend with not much planned, except being together as a family! For this blog, I'd like to be creative and organized enough to post different things on different days. So, be patient, check often, and comment nicely.