- He loves Jesus with his whole heart
- He loves John Wesley, and will go to great lengths to defend United Methodism
- He loves his family and is passionate about making memories with them
- He loves to fish
- He loves Colorado and western Kansas
- He loves the farm
- He (used to) love flying
- He is a perfectionist, he strives for excellence in everything
- He loves his wife and is devoted to her
- He is the best marry-er and bury-er I know-the weddings and funerals he officiates are always so good, very personal and life affirming
- He loves KU AND K-State, not many people can say that...
- He loves the church, even the people who claim to love Jesus but continue to complain, bicker, and gripe. But, don't think he's made of steel. He gets his feelings hurt, just like the rest of us and can only take so much.
- He's very good at seeing the "big picture"
- He loves his Mac and i-phone, just sayin'...
- He is loyal and takes his job very seriously
He is human. He lives out his faith every day. I never wanted to be a preacher's kid, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I'm proud to be Mike's daughter. Happy Pastor Appreciation Month!
Your turn...What do you appreciate about your pastor?