Our menu this week is pretty hodge podge. I'm fixing some meals, but we have so many leftovers and odds and ends that need to be eaten, so our menu looks like this...
- leftovers-homemade pizza, take-out from Chevy's
- Soup-I know, it's been on the menu for 3 weeks now and hasn't made it to the table yet, thank goodness I still have everything in the freezer and/or pantry, I'm making it tonight, no matter what
- Chipotle for Kevin and me-the girls can have leftovers, cereal, sandwiches, etc...back in Ks, we had a habit of eating Chipotle during LOST each week. It's been harder to do here in CA, since Lost is on at 9 instead of 8. Last week, I fell asleep during it, so I'm determined to stay awake this Tuesday. So, Chipotle it is. And, maybe a nap in the afternoon.
- Breakfast for supper-ham, cheese, and broccoli quiche, fruit, yogurt
- Cavatini, salad, garlic bread-will post recipe, soon
- Maybe CPK??
- Leftovers, leftovers, leftovers...
I made a batch of granola yesterday. Last night, Avery said, "I just can't stay away from this stuff, it's so good!" I'll post the recipe tomorrow-