Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm IT!


My ever so loving husband tagged me in some blog game I don't quite get.




Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.




Six random things about me:




  1. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a waitress when I grew up.


  2. I'm a survivor-cancer survivor. Thyroid cancer-1992, 2 surgeries, 3 radiation treatments, 2 recurrence scares, yearly check-ups. Forever on Synthroid and Calcium.


  3. I like "smut" shows on TV-Friends, General Hospital, The Hills, Jon and Kate +8, etc...


  4. I struggle with feelings of inadequacy.


  5. I'm living a dream I didn't know I had-being a wife and mom (remember, I just wanted to be a waitress)


  6. My dream vacation would be going to a vineyard in California with my husband.


ok-so, I follow 29 blogs on bloglines, 5 of which are people I actually know. Kevin tagged 3 of them, so I'm only tagging-



Beth



Brandi



If you read my blog and have one of your own, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: