Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday thoughts

Woke up at 3:30am and couldn't go back to sleep. I laid in bed 'til 4:30, woke up Presley to feed her, got dressed and headed to Walmart at 5:15. Then to Target. Then to Panera. Back home at 7:30.
  • The parking lot was so full at Walmart, cars were parked in the bank lot nearby. It was crazy.
  • Alot of people were buying a lot of junk.
  • At 5:30, they were out of the Ironman dvd. Found the other thing I was looking for and got in line. 30 minutes later, went to Target.
  • Crowds were much better at Target-Target was much more organized.
  • Got the last game I wanted, the last other thing on my list, the last vest (I got for myself as a treat since I got up so early)
  • Bought some m&ms to go w/ our popcorn tonight. We're watching the Polar Express.
  • Went to Panera and picked up breakfast. The house was still dark and quiet when I came home.

Hope to go to a few more places later today. At home, we'll put up the tree(s) and enjoy the season together! Have a great weekend.

No comments: