Monday, November 17, 2008

Past and Future

(Presley and the baby sitter)

We had a busy weekend. Good, but busy. Date night last Friday was AWESOME. We went to Red Beans, shopping, and ended the night with Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks. It's hard to believe Starbucks is having financial trouble, we waited in line for 20 minutes for our drinks. The place was packed. Anyway, we had a great night being husband and wife-not Mom and Dad.



  • I went to the Y this weekend. The last time I worked out was the day Presley was born. It felt so good to get on the eliptical again.

  • We got to see Gabriel baptized on Saturday. He is 4 weeks older than Presley. It was a nice service, followed by a great meal with friends.

  • After church Sunday, I picked up 2 turkeys to cook for GP's Thanksgiving of Grace meal. We also picked up a boatload of invite flyers to sort into groups of 25 to hand out to area school kids.

  • I packed up my maternity clothes yesterday. A friend of mine just found out she's having twins, so I'm taking them to her this afternoon.
  • The Wizard of Oz was on 3 times this weekend. Guess how many times we watched it....
  • Last night, after the girls were in bed, I watched the Notebook. I LOVE that movie.

The girls and I are going to Abilene this week. I hope to get to see the unveiling of the new home in Chapman Tuesday afternoon. On Wednesday, we're going to see kidstuf. I'm hoping to get a nap sometime when we're up there as well! Thank God for grandmas! Kevin will be home working on his dissertation with no interruptions from us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help with the flyers! Definitely appreciate it! Thanks for cooking too! you rock!