Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm pregnant!

So, we were home yesterday and the phone rang. Kevin answered and it was someone from Wichita Clinic. They asked for Michelle, he gave me the phone and the conversation went like this...
Me-Hello, this is Michelle
WC-Hi, Michelle? I got your test results back and you are pregnant
Me-WHAT? That's impossible
WC-I'm sorry, it's not, you're pregnant.
Me-No, you don't understand, I just had a baby 6 weeks ago. There's NO WAY I'm pregnant. And I'm not currently a patient at WC, so there must be a mistake. Who was the dr. that ordered the test?
WC-Hold please....

After a couple of minutes, she hung up on me. Kevin and I had a nice laugh!

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Did you check caller ID to make sure it was the WC? They make calls on Saturday??
Well, maybe they do--I remember we found out Marla was Type I on a Saturday from the Dr. in Liberal.
Mom