Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom thoughts

I love being a mom. Every. single. minute. I really do. I enjoy making crafts with them, cooking for them, doing their laundry, making them clean their room :) The minute I held Avery in my arms for the first time, it was like I knew what my calling was. Actually, I knew that being a mom was my calling before then, that's why my heart ached so much when we were having trouble getting pregnant. But when I held Avery as a baby, the experience of being a mom was almost overwhelming. It was like a drug I couldn't get enough of. I am so blessed to be Mom to three of the greatest kids in the world.

I also love having a mom. My mom is awesome. She is the best cook and baker I know. She is passionate about her home, her husband and the church. She loves to entertain and always has a clean home (unless my kids are there). She is the Proverbs 31 woman. I'm so thankful that we live close enough to see each other often. She is a wonderful grandma to my girls. She loves cooking and doing projects with them.

I hope to be like her someday.

Happy Mother's day, Mom. I love you-

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Thank you Michelle. I so love to watch you and Marla be the mothers you are to your precious daughters.
Love, Mom