Tonight is another family night. June 25. 1/2 way to Christmas!
- The girls decorated their little trees. We got out the Little People nativity set. I put one strand of lights over the fireplace. We have lots of library books about Christmas. I got out the Christmas coloring and activity books. I got the caroling piano books out. And Elf and Grinch DVDs. The house smells like cinnamon, thanks to leftover holiday candles.
- Made white pretzels. And Christmas cupcakes. I got Christmas cake mix and frosting in January for 33 cents each! That's when I got the idea for today.
- We usually have snack food on Christmas eve. So that's on the menu tonight-queso and chips, cheese, sausage, and crackers, shrimp dip, artichoke dip, and little smokies. I'll throw a few carrots on the table just for fun.
- Making hot chocolate after supper to have with the cupcakes. Plan to watch Elf and enjoy the rest of the evening.
- Kevin said no to making a fire and gifts. What a scrooge :) Our temp outside is reading 111 degrees, so I guess I don't blame him...
- The girls are playing dress up by wearing old Christmas dresses. They look so cute!
I'm starting to love family night. So are the girls...