- cheese/crackers/ summer sausage-I usually just do cheddar and pepper jack, but I added Dubliner and Chavrie to the spread this year
- 'lil smokies in sauce of grape jelly and ketchup-sounds gross but tastes good
- dill dip in bread bowl-actually, they don't have dill dip here, the lady at Ralphs talked me into getting spinach dill dip from their deli, we'll see...
- homemade chex mix
- lots of different cookies
- queso and chips, salsa
- white chocolate pretzels-made trips to several stores to find stuff for this and the queso
We made Christmas tree cut-out brownies for Santa
Tomorrow morning, after stockings are opened, we'll have bubble loaf and breakfast casserole. We'll read the Christmas story and skype with family back in Ks. Sometime later in the day, we'll eat-
- Beef tenderloin with homemade horseradish sauce-I'll be eating this in Heaven, too
- twice baked potatoes
- green beans
- frozen fruit salad
- Jesus cake-we make this every year for Jesus' birthday
- pumpkin pie-because Kevin saw this on tv and really wanted one
We plan to eat, watch good Christmas movies, play with whatever Santa brings us and enjoy being a family of 5 this Christmas. If I'm motivated, I'll post recipes later.
Have a Merry Christmas!