Several thoughts keep coming to mind as I process the events of the last week. Some things we forget from pregnancy to pregnancy for a reason. Otherwise, there would be a lot of "only" children.
- true maternity leave only happens w/ the first child
- Breastfeeding really hurts the first week. I mean REALLY hurts.
- it's amazing how much you can love a person (baby) you've just met
- I know it was hard recovering from a "normal" delivery, but c-section recovery sucks
- it's difficult to realize that the pain is temporary
- I cry alot, over silly things
- I have the most amazing husband in the world. I can't imagine going through this without him. He is incredible. I am so blessed to be his wife.