Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's what I get...

This is what I get for procrastinating. My husband took my post! I tried to put the pumpkin pix on my computer 2 days ago and it wasn't working. Kevin put them on his computer last night and posted them here.

I teach again tomorrow-I'm wishing time would just stand still, or that the snow would come and make Friends cancel classes. I'm just not ready to go back. I don't want to leave Presley. Ugh...And I'm tired of thinking about having to go back and being sad about it...

It's cold here-we're staying inside today. We have school and laundry to do. Avery is starting to read and it's so exciting! She's reading simple sentences and lots of different words. I'm so proud of her. McKenna is learning how to spell her name. She's doing really well also.

Presley is still gaining weight. She has her 1 month appt. next week. I can't believe she's already a month old. She is staying awake longer and is starting to show her personality. I love her so much!

We have 2 gift gards (from 2 different photographers) to get our family pix taken. I'm trying to decide if we should do fall pix or Christmas pix, what clothes to wear, when to do this, can I lose 20 more lbs before then, can we all buy new outfits to wear, etc...etc...

3 comments:

Gerri said...

So if you have 2 gift cards why not do a fall and a Christmas? Or do they expire? Do a Christmas and an Easter.
Mom

lorilei61 said...

Do one for Christmas, and then save one for spring when it's nice and green outside, etc. Loved the pics Kevin posted.

Off the subject, but have you ever checked out the livingonadime.com website? That is a mom that lives around here. You might like this.

Anonymous said...

great ideas, thanks. one gift card expires at the end of January. I don't know when the other one does. I do have livingonadime on my bloglines. Thanks for the info-