- Called the dr. at 8:30 to see if I could get a flu shot today. They said to come right now. Loaded 3 kids in the van and went. Now my arm hurts.
- Worked on Phonics and Math with Avery-she's so smart. Math is really easy for her right now. She started reading last week, and this week she read her first book.
- Fed Presley
- Need to do 3 loads of laundry
- Need to clean 3 bathrooms
- Need to fix lunch and figure out what to do for dinner.
- Need to figure out what I'm teaching tomorrow.
- Plan to make gingersnaps with the girls and pumpkin dip-yummm!
- I told Avery and McKenna I'd paint their nails today. Wonder if they'll forget...
- Need to feed Presley 6 more times today.
- Today is my niece's birthday. Happy Birthday Reese!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Today is a crazy day. And Presley was up twice last night instead of the usual once, so I'm very tired. Don't know if I can fit a quick nap in or not.