Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday-to do

Today is a crazy day. And Presley was up twice last night instead of the usual once, so I'm very tired. Don't know if I can fit a quick nap in or not.
  • Called the dr. at 8:30 to see if I could get a flu shot today. They said to come right now. Loaded 3 kids in the van and went. Now my arm hurts.
  • Worked on Phonics and Math with Avery-she's so smart. Math is really easy for her right now. She started reading last week, and this week she read her first book.
  • Fed Presley
  • Need to do 3 loads of laundry
  • Need to clean 3 bathrooms
  • Need to fix lunch and figure out what to do for dinner.
  • Need to figure out what I'm teaching tomorrow.
  • Plan to make gingersnaps with the girls and pumpkin dip-yummm!
  • I told Avery and McKenna I'd paint their nails today. Wonder if they'll forget...
  • Need to feed Presley 6 more times today.
  • Today is my niece's birthday. Happy Birthday Reese!

No comments: