Friday, October 24, 2008

Quote of the week

This picture seems like forever ago. You'll know why I posted it when you read this week's quote. Presley Faith is 4 weeks old today. Time has flown these last 4 weeks, yet it's harder and harder to remember what life was like when she was inside me. We have a new schedule, a new routine, a new kind of normal.

Today was my first day back at Friends, and I survived. I cried alot earlier in the week, today I didn't have time to think about it. It went by fast, though. I'm glad it's over and I don't have to worry about it again for another 6 days.

On to the quote-my mentor, former voice teacher, and friend, Dr. Weber saw me today for the first time since Presley was born. He gave me a big hug and asked how I was. I said, "ok." He responded by saying,

"Well, you don't look fat anymore."

Thanks...I think-

No comments: