I'm almost embarrassed to post these, but if this is an authentic blog and, if my thoughts are real, then I should get on with it.
- I found out more people read this blog than just my mom and my sister. I received a phone call last week questioning one of my posts about church visits. It's always fun for a non-confrontational person (that's me) to be stuck on the phone with a pastor asking lots of questions. Seriously, it wasn't that bad, but I must confess-my heart was racing the entire time.
- I'm hooked on Twilight. We watched the movie last week. I read the book over the weekend and, here's the confession, we didn't do school on Tuesday, so I could read New Moon. The girls thought I was letting them play as long as they didn't fight with each other. They didn't fight the entire day. I finished the book at 10pm that night.
- Then, yesterday, I found the Twilight website. Another hour wasted...
- confession-I HATE church shopping. I think we found one, though.
- We visited Riverpoint church last Sunday, you can read Kevin's thoughts here. I wished RPC was in west Wichita. Confession-I never really thought of my college friend, Brad, as a pastor. Now, I can't imagine him any other way. He is anointed.
- Brad revealed a truth in my life during his sermon that I didn't want to know. I always thought that I had the spiritual gift of hospitality. I don't. I may have the gift of entertainment (if that's possible) but not hospitality. More on that later...
- last confession-I spend way too much time on the computer. I consider it my source to the outside world. my house is not clean, and I desperately want it to be. So I need to get offline and get to work