Monday, April 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I'm taking advice from Simple Mom as I plan the menu for April. The older girls start swim lessons this month, so I'm planning easy meals on Tuesday and Thursday. Here's how our menu will go this month...I think-

Mondays-something w/ a big salad (I try to start the week healthy :)
Tuesdays-crockpot meal
Wednesday-ethnic (Italian, Mexican, Pei Wei :)
Thursday-leftovers from previous 2 days
Friday-something easy (I teach on Fridays)
Saturday-something fun (I'm always secretly hoping we get to eat out. Eating something fun should ease my disappointment :)
Sunday-Breakfast for supper!

Here goes...

Monday-BBQ chicken pizza, salad
Tuesday-Terryaki pork tenderloin(crockpot), rice and sugar snap peas
Wednesday-green chicken enchiladas, black bean and corn salad (if we like this, I'll post the recipe)
Thursday-leftovers from Tuesday and Wednesday
Friday-tilapia, mashed potatoes, and green beans and/or corn
Saturday-Easter dinner at the in-laws!
Sunday-Easter dinner in Abilene!

What's on your menu this week?

No comments: