Friday, February 12, 2010

No such luck...

Kevin went to Ralphs today to get some Sprite for Avery, who woke up sick at 3am. I didn't even have to ask him to get that mocha creamer (see previous post) for me, it was already on his list. He came home with sprite, no creamer. They didn't have it.
Figures...ugh-
I didn't say much, but McKenna turned 5 and Avery turned 7 in the last 2 weeks. Kevin posted some pix from each of their special days.
With Avery sick, I was praying that the bug didn't hit the rest of us. So far, it hasn't. So, McKenna and I made heart shaped sugar cookies for Valentines Day, although they may not last 'til Sunday! Big plans to watch the olympic ceremony tonight. We told the girls they could stay up late if they had some rest time this afternoon. Ahhhhh-it's so quiet here. I love it. I may just rest myself...


1 comment:

Marla said...

When I talked to McKenna on the phone last night, she told me that the Superbowl was on and wondered if I was going to watch it. I think she got Superbowl and Olympics mixed up! Hope you guys had fun watching it together!