The common cold and/or flu bug has invaded our home. It came about 10 days ago and has yet to leave. Lots of kleenex, almond tea and cough medicine. It's the kind of cold where you don't really feel good, but you can't just lay on the couch all day (although, I've tried, trust me). The medicine we give the girls seems to make them hyper. They're driving me crazy most of the day. Presley hasn't slept well for many nights, which means Kevin and I aren't sleeping well either. I'm so ready for us all to be healthy again.
Went to 2 different Ralphs and Food 4 Less, still no peppermint mocha creamer. I'm about to give up. I was hoping to look at Valencia today after church, but we weren't able to go, since Presley still had a temp this morning.
So, here's what we're eating this week-
- this soup and cinnamon rolls
- Homemade pizza and veggies (seems I'm always making this on KU game day)
- Chef Salad
- Pizza rolls-I'll post recipe this week-very easy
- Pork tenderloin, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans
- Tacos and/or nachos
- Homemade mac and cheese and streusel topped blueberry muffins-I don't know why, but this is a great combo. Serve with fruit and/or veggies.
Breakfast-cereal, yogurt/granola, fruit, raisen toast, waffles, eggs
Lunch-leftovers, sandwiches, whatever you can find will do...
Snacks-crackers, cheese, yogurt, fruit, veggies, granola bars,