- the birth of Presley Faith Osborn
- Avery starting Kindergarten
- McKenna being McKenna
- established workout schedule
- Paying off the van, getting a handle on our finances
- worked on making our house a home
Goals for 2009 include:
- watch less TV
- maintain workout schedule
- preparing healthier foods for the family
- at least one date night a month with Kevin (we need to communicate and work out a plan as to who plans the date, gets the sitter, etc...)
- pay down more debt, increase giving and savings
- paint the basement sometime this spring or early summer
- brainstorm ideas for a bathroom remodel-after Kevin is a dr.
- organize my home-I have more junk drawers, closets, and rooms than I care to admit.
- plan more family time
Avery-ride my bike more
McKenna-go to the park, ride my bike without training wheels
If you could only have one resolution, what would it be? Mine would probably be the date night thing. I love spending time with my husband. Maybe because date nights usually mean a restaurant and means I don't cook for one night a month. Maybe it's b/c that's when I feel most like an adult, a wife, instead of mommy. Well, whatever the reason, the date night is what I'm looking forward to this month.