Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Highlights of 2008 include




Goals for 2009 include:



  • watch less TV

  • maintain workout schedule

  • preparing healthier foods for the family
  • at least one date night a month with Kevin (we need to communicate and work out a plan as to who plans the date, gets the sitter, etc...)

  • pay down more debt, increase giving and savings

  • paint the basement sometime this spring or early summer

  • brainstorm ideas for a bathroom remodel-after Kevin is a dr.

  • organize my home-I have more junk drawers, closets, and rooms than I care to admit.

  • plan more family time
I explained goals and resolutions to the girls and here are theirs for 2009
Avery-ride my bike more
McKenna-go to the park, ride my bike without training wheels

If you could only have one resolution, what would it be? Mine would probably be the date night thing. I love spending time with my husband. Maybe because date nights usually mean a restaurant and means I don't cook for one night a month. Maybe it's b/c that's when I feel most like an adult, a wife, instead of mommy. Well, whatever the reason, the date night is what I'm looking forward to this month.



No comments: