- the girls slept in until 8am
- I had a dr. appt at 9:40-saw the dr. at 10:30-good thing I brought school with us. Avery finished Math and Phonics in the waiting room, McKenna and Kevin kept busy with Hidden Playgrounds
- Found out Sept. 26 will be pink 3's birthday, maybe...
- went to visit Rachel and her kids, ended up eating lunch with them at the Friends U. cafeteria
- came home, worked on History (studied Australia) and Language Arts with Ave, McKenna "rested" while watching Angelina the Ballerina
- McKenna and I both had eye dr. appts this afternoon. She was GREAT! At 3 years old, she has the beginning of astigmatism, has 20/40 vision, but the dr. said she should be fine for 2 more years.
- At 33, I have the beginnings of cataracts, dr. told me to wear sunglasses more. My left eye is getting worse (I didn't think I could get worse) Got contact rx for -9.0 I made sure that I reminded the dr. that I really want to have lasik in a few years. She politely reminded me that I'm not a candidate, yet...
- went to Target to get a few things for a big day tomorrow!
- Found out my aunt is having a heart procedure tomorrow. Don't know much else. If you think about it, please pray for Marlene and her doctors.
- had a great day, but I'm exhausted now. Days like today make me appreciate the days when we don't have much, if any, outside activities going on.
- Last night was the 1st time we put gas in the van in 3 weeks! I think I made up for it today-
- Looking forward to tomorrow!!!!!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
A day in the life...
Here is the rundown-