Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dinners in the Freezer!

It's been a busy weekend. My poor family had to smell great food being cooked, yet I didn't fix much of anything for them to eat this weekend. I cooked 8 meals for the freezer- The 1st 3 recipes I found online, the others (except for the last one) are linked to a cookbook I got from the library.

There isn't a Menu for this week. If you can find it, you can eat it. I bought a boatload of groceries this weekend. More snacks and convenience foods than usual. It seems, no matter how much I try to plan (make a list) I almost always get home, get everything put away, THEN remember something I should have gotten. Yesterday it was coffee. Ugh... Kevin assured me we had enough to get through the week, though.

I think Pink3's head is still up. We'll know more about her arrival on Tuesday. That's when I see the dr. again. Until then, we're cleaning, schooling, and enjoying the fall weather.

No comments: