Sunday, September 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Breakfasts


  • cereal

  • yogurt/granola

  • raisen toast/fruit

  • oatmeal

  • toaster strudel

Lunch



  • turkey/spinach/provolone sandwich-I'll post the recipe later this week. It's Kevin's favorite sandwich

  • soup

  • leftovers

  • taco salad

  • pb and j

Supper



  • Green chili chicken enchiladas-recipe coming soon!

  • hamburgers/salad/fries

  • Stuffed sole, green beans, rolls

  • breakfast casserole/fruit salad

  • chicken marsala/salad

  • frito chili pie

  • date night out!

My friend, Kim, told me today that McDonalds happy meals have the Wizard of Oz characters starting this week. Dorothy is the 1st one, so I'm sure we'll have one meal at that fine eating establishment this week (this is your official warning, honey). If you read last week's menu, you'll notice I've carried a couple of meals over to this week. Some plans changed and I didn't get a few meals made last week. We'll try it again this week.

No comments: