- we had homeschool co-op. It's not really working for us. We still haven't met anyone and it's on the other side of town. Avery and I were both miserable this morning.
- Kevin and I are trying to squeeze a date night in tonight. He should be working on his dissertation, I should be working on the house. The girls are spending the night at Grandma's. I hope we can enjoy tonight without thinking of what we "should" be doing
- Avery's 1st tooth is sooooo loose, I'm afraid she'll lose it while she's at Grandma's house. As a type A mom, this is really bothering me...
- McKenna has gymnastics and can't find her leotard. We've looked everywhere
- Today is an audit day at LVS, which means Avery needs to register her attendance online, do 1 assignment in each subject she's taking and I have to fill out paper work. Something is wrong with the K12 site and I can't get online to do much of anything. Kevin mentioned they were having problems at work b/c of servers going through Texas and getting messed up in the Ike situation, so I'm wondering if that's it or not. So, we haven't done much school today.
- Abby, the dog, is really limping. We took her for a walk last night and she can barely move today.
I hate being a Debbie downer. Isn't it just like us humans to blow up over a loose tooth or lost leotard? On any other day I would have totally brushed these things off. These issues are temporary and not even important, really. But I'm ready for today to be over. Or at least for tonight to start...