So, Avery's been an only child for the last 2 days...
Avery slept till 9:15 on Wednesday
- Did Math, Language Arts, Phonics, and History
- Kevin had a lunch meeting so Avery and I went to lunch-her choice-McDonalds
- got a dvd from Redbox-Ariel's Beginning
- Grandma Keating gave Avery some $ to buy some fall clothes, so after lunch we went to Kohl's and Target. We shopped for almost 3 hours! Found LOTS of clothes. Narrowed it down to a few items and headed to Grandma Osborn's for alterations.
- Ate supper on our china and drank milk from our wine glasses. We read Sleeping Beauty earlier in the day and wanted to eat on gold plates like the fairies did. I'm counting the days until I can use those wine glasses for their original purpose!
- Watched the redbox dvd and went to bed-well, I did anyway. Kevin and Avery stayed up later...
- Avery slept in again-
- Did Math, Language Arts, Phonics
- Went to Friends U. and had lunch with Kevin
- on Tuesday in science, Avery learned about bones, joints, her skeleton, and skull. Kevin arranged for us to go into one of the labs on campus and look at a real skeleton. It was pretty cool. Avery was so excited!
- came home in the afternoon, rested, did science (muscles, heart, brain), took a phonics assessment
- It's raining here, no plans for tonight-I need to go work out.
When asked what her favorite part of the last 2 days were, Avery said, "going shopping!" Yes, she is my daughter!