Saturday, September 6, 2008

Menu Plan Monday




Breakfast Choices


  • cereal



  • coffecake



  • yogurt/granola



  • fruit/oatmeal



  • cinnamon toast

Lunch



  • sandwiches



  • soup/grilled cheese



  • leftovers



  • taco salad



  • cheese/crackers/summer sausage/veggies

Dinner



  • spaghetti/bread/salad (I've had this on the menu 3 weeks now. Maybe this week will be the week I actually fix it!)



  • breakfast casserole (I use croutons instead of bread)/fruit salad



  • Turkey breast/stuffing/sweet potatoes/crescent rolls



  • Stuffed Sole/peachy rice/salad



  • homemade pizza



  • leftover buffet


I still have high hopes of making extra meals to freeze for when pink 3 comes. I'm less than 3 weeks away. More like hoping for a miracle at this point. I'm tired. I LOVE planning. I'm just not as good as carrying the plan out.

No comments: