Since Valentines Day is coming, I thought I would reflect of some of the things, and people I love the most. Today, I'll focus on the frivolous things in my life...
- Coke-real coke. I drink diet, b/c I should, but I don't like it near as much as the real thing. I believe their will be coca cola in heaven.
- Blistex-My lips are addicted to this stuff. I've tried other brands, but this works the best. I've used it since high school.
- LOST-Kevin and I got hooked on this a few years ago. Every week, I'm more confused and intrigued.
- Candles-I love how they smell, how they add light and romance and warmth to a room
- Homemade Chex mix-I've said this before. I'm already wondering when I can make it again. Is there a rule you can only make it around Christmas or when you go on vacation?
- the ellipticals at the Y-I actually really like working out. I like to sweat and feel I've accomplished something. I hate running. My knees are bad and my ankles crack all of the time. But I love the elliptical at the Y. Weight Loss-Level 8, 45 minutes.
- my minivan-never thought I'd say it, but I love having one. It's paid for, and it holds all of my family, stroller, and groceries.
- Toby Mac-he rocks. It's his music I love. He's coming to Wichita at the end of the month and I'm so excited. I love his music. I secretly wish I could sing back-up for him someday.
- my "new" bedroom. I wrote about it here. We've managed to keep it clean so far.
- a jacuzzi tub-at least I think I would love it, if I had one.
ok-it's your turn. What things do you love? Leave a comment and let me know!