Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Very Sad Thought

I've been drinking the best coffee in the world for the last 4 months. My heart skipped a beat last October when my sister came home from Walmart and said they had the Peppermint Mocha creamer out for the holiday season. I bought 2 bottles every time I went to the store until Christmas, when they took it off of the shelves. Yesterday was the last day I got to have this in my coffee.
I. Love. that. creamer.
Today I had this-
As Avery would so dramatically say, "that's yucky!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just 8 more months until Oct. again. Don't they have an English toffee flavor? I think that sounds good, but prob. not as good as the Peppermint Mocha. Maybe you should give up coffee for lent.

Kevin said...

I think it's time to learn to LOVE black coffee... nothing better!

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling... so sad! I miss eggnog. Not the creamer but the real stuff. I just don't get why they only make it once a year! H