- Even before we started dating, when we were just friends, he brought me a cappucino from QT before Theory class. I knew he was the one back then.
- He is a natural leader. He loves to learn. I love to listen to his thoughts and opinions about issues. I'm always learning from him.
- I love that he loves his family. He wants to play with the girls as soon as he gets home from work. He loves to make his neice giggle. He is always doing a project with his dad. my dad or one of his brothers-in-law. He wants to spend time with his nephews, playing pool or video games.
- I love that he wants me to be a SAHM. He trusts me with the finances, the meal planning, taking care of and homeschooling the girls.
- I love that he takes care of things around the house. That he takes pride in our home and works to keep it looking nice. I love that he lets me decorate it how I want. He only has one rule-no floral designs in the bedroom.
- I love to hear him read to the girls and tuck them in bed at night. He's the best dad.
- I love that he cleans up after I make dinner. And makes coffee every night so that it's ready when we wake up the next morning. And that he gives Abby, the dog, medicine and keeps up with her treatments.
The list goes on and on. I love my husband more than anything on this earth. I love the season of life we're in right now. I love having kids with him and spending time with him and planning for the future with him. I thank God that He chose Kevin for me.
Alright, it's your turn. What is one thing you love most about your spouse. Leave a comment and let me know. Then, make sure you let them know. Today.