- In Math, she is subtracting with numbers 3-8, reviewing money and addition.
- In Phonics, reviewing digraphs and trigraphs, reading In the Shed, Jig and Nip, and some of her favorites.
- In Language Arts, reading various poems and the Velveteen Rabbit
- In History, studying George Washington and Thomas Jefferson
- In Science, learning about the seasons, specifically spring
- In Art, learning about dimension using clay
McKenna will join us for the most part. She will continue to practice writing her name. She will also learn about the letter B. And do various worksheets, as time allows.