Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thoughts about Mom

I stole this from Sally. My girls are a little young for these questions, but I asked them anyway, mostly for a good laugh. My thoughts are in parenthesis.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Avery-clean your room, McKenna-feed Abby (that's about right)

2. What makes mom happy?
Avery-when we obey you, McKenna-when we clean our room

3. What makes mom sad?
Avery-when we don't obey, McKenna-when I write on the table (actually, these things make me mad, not sad)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Avery-I don't know, McKenna-when she does silly things

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Avery-I don't know, McKenna-

6. What is mom's favorite thing to do?
Avery-get on the computer, McKenna-go to the zoo (seriously?)

7. What does mom do when you're not around? Avery-clean the house, McKenna-I don't know

8. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? they didn't answer

9. What is your mom really good at?
Avery-teaching me stuff in school, McKenna-feeding Presley

10. What is your mom not very good at?
Avery-nothing, McKenna-being a fireman

11. What does your mom do for her job?
Avery-teach people how to sing, McKenna-feed Presley (can you tell I'm still nursing. Every. 3. hours?)

12. What is your mom's favorite food?
Avery-healthy food, McKenna-mexican

13. What makes you proud of your mom?
Avery-when she obeys, McKenna-

14. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? they didn't answer

15. What do you and your mom do together?
Avery-school, McKenna-shop

16. How are you and your mom the same?
Avery-we have the same color eyes, McKenna-we both have rock chalk jayhawk shirts

17. How are you and your mom different?
Avery-I don't know, McKenna-different color of eyes

18. How do you know your mom loves you? Avery-she always tells me, McKenna-b/c she always says, I love you

19. Where is mom's favorite place to go?
Avery-zoo, McKenna-zoo (again, seriously?)

As I was finishing this post, Avery says, "Mom, when you're finished typing, tell them that we think we have the best mom ever, because we really do!" (She must want something...)

No comments: