Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top of the morning to ya!

We have a day o' fun planned-
  • I had a few things planned for today, but after I woke up this morning, I got onto this site. Printed off some coloring sheets and math sheets and we're good to go.
  • The girls got dressed in their green t-shirts before they left their room this morning. There are days when we're still in our pj's at lunch...oh, wait. That's just me...
  • had green milk for breakfast
  • took broken yellow and blue crayons and unwrapped them. they're in the oven melting. After they cool, we'll use a shamrock cookie cutter to make green shamrock crayons. The jury's still out on if this was a fun project. Results will follow...hopefully
  • Found Ireland on the globe. We talked about St. Patrick and how he used the shamrock to explain the trinity to the people of Ireland. Cool stuff. Talked about what it means to be a missionary, witness. I didn't go into the whole snake issue. But, I'm intrigued and I'd live in Ireland for that reason alone, I think.
  • I only had one cup of coffee this morning, b/c I ran out of creamer. Ugh-I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to load up 3 kids and make a quick run to the store. I think I'll just pout instead :(
  • The girls are reading the Jonah story to Presley. So cute.
  • I hope to post a recap tonight. While I'm enjoying a green margarita :)
If they're not wearing GREEN, pinch 'em-If they are...kiss 'em! Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments: